KH Gallery Ashiya is holding an exhibition titled “WEEKEND,” presenting artworks of Hikoro Koshino, along with four other young artists as a special event before the annual opening period of the gallery.
In the fall of 2014, Koshino exhibited a painting and installation works at the Biwako Biennale — the interactions she had there with various artists from different generations has highly stimulated and influenced her own works.
This time, Koshino creates a space which enables her to explore new territories through interactions with four up and coming artists at her own gallery in Ashiya. Koshino hopes that the gallery can be used as a platform for exhibiting artworks of young artists of the next generation — a small experiment for the development of KH Gallery Ashiya.
We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to visit KH Gallery Ashiya on weekends, during the 7-week exhibition wherein Koshino, along with the other participating artists, has created a space like never before.
KH Gallery Ashiya
17-5 Okuike-cho, Ashiya City,
Hyogo 659-0003 Japan
11:00am – 4:00 pm
< Bus terminal >
– JR Ashiya Station stand no. 6 OR South Exit stand.
– Hankyu Ashiyagawa Station stand no. 6
– Hanshin Ashiya Station stand no. 4
< Bus service >
– Hankyu bus, route no. 81 “Ashiya Highland” service
– Hankyu bus, route no. 80 “Arima Onsen, Yamaguchi Eigyosho” service
Get off the bus at “Okuike” (20-25 minutes from bus terminal).
Please go up the steps next to the bus stop.
You will see the gallery on the right side when you reach the top of the stairs (2 minutes from the bus stop).
Tel. No.: KH Gallery Ashiya at 0797-63-5678 (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays of exhibition period) OR KH Gallery Ginza at 03-5159-6877
* Free admission.
* No reservation needed.
* There are no parking lots at KH Gallery Ashiya. Please use public bus service.
* The gallery will close once the Hankyu bus service is suspended.